Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why Not Vintage ads






I rebuilt and I took some last minute feedack from Liz into conciderdation. There where some tweeks and some inconsistensies or rather too many typefaces. I also sharpened the logo and slogan background for a clean edge. These are "minor" changes, but we have to be meticulous. Oh yeah I also changed the pattern back drop. Yes. It was not missed. The interuption in the pattern was a distraction. The new pattern is part of the same pattern for the small ones. I feel like I learned alot from meeting with Liz. I left with questions I had to ask myself like what is the difference beween plain and minimal? Things that I would love to research with more time, leisure and mind capacity. hehe I also had to re-view my stationary there is a major overlook that I was not aware of and that is keeping the image with the logo typeface together at least in once so that the audience knows that it one logo together.
BUT I still had color printing issues. This is weird because once.. when I was ahead of the game... I printed and there were no problems and NOW I really don't know what do I have used alot of paper and many different printer settings and both printers at the DA. Will anyone share their test print template or solution with me?
thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment